View Single Post
Old 16 Nov 17, 08:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Do You Want To Read My Trippie ? Seaworld And Dine With Shamu

This was another rearranged day kindly done by seaworld. It was 2013 once our last visit so the kids were looking forward to trying the new kraken and mako. We arrived at 10am which was lucky as the park had just opened . My lord was this park quiet and quiet all day. I think the only people who were in were all doing dine with Shamu as well.
It's a real shame as we loved the park last visit . Anyway the rides were walk ons but we found out quickly kraken was closed , much to the kids disappointment , as it hadn't been mentioned before.
Anyway they rode manta numerous times and convinced me to go on mako. Now I wasn't overly keen as it's rather high and you dint look like you are strapped in well but boy what a ride . Thoroughly enjoyed it even though I'm not a big coaster fan.
12:30 came around and it was time for dine with Shamu. I have to say I much preferred the format now you have lunch first then move over to the stadium . The food was really good and plentiful and you had plenty of time to eat. We were also to take drinks with us.
After lunch we did Atlantis a few times , never done it last visit , and had a good laugh. It's a great water ride and a bit of a surprise really.

We decided to call it a day around 3:30pm as we were going to the outlets to spend and the park was so quiet we got it all done quiet quickly. As much as I love seaworld I'm not sure we will be returning soon again.
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List