View Single Post
Old 21 Nov 17, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
stanboys
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

I think as long as you go knowing that it won't be the same holiday you would have had without children and are prepared to change plans as you go you will have a great time, whether she goes on any rides or not!

We took youngest ds at 2 and he went on the rides he could but wouldn't go near any characters, until a trip to universal and a meeting with spongebob! A friend of mine went last year and her ds at 4 didn't want to see any characters the whole time and wasn't a great fan of the rides either! We both had great holidays.

Be prepared to walk away from something, be it a character or ride, and don't push her. As others have said a Florida holiday and Disney World trip is so much more then the rides.

When we first went with children I started feeling bad when we were missing things, then of course realised they didn't have a clue what they were missing so that feeling was pointless!

Plan things but don't worry if you have to change them, you'all all have a great holiday whatever you do or don't do
stanboys is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List