View Single Post
Old 30 Jun 18, 07:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Gunna
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by jocat View Post
Sounds like you’ve planned a fantastic trip Neil and I’m very grateful for all the advice you’ve given me along the way. The only disappointment is that your trip report won’t be written before I go! It’ll be something to look forward to when I’m home though, as it helps relive your own holiday, spotting places you’ve visited.

After a few weeks break from planning, I’m back on it with a vengeance, and have almost got my itinerary finished now. Unfortunately I only started booking things last week, so have ended up being a bit disappointed - we wanted to book a wildlife tour in Jasper, but unfortunately it’s fully booked for our dates. I should have taken a leaf from your book and been more organised.

As you know, we’re doing our trip the opposite way round - it looks like we might pass in Whistler!
I debated changing one of my accommodations and I couldn’t find anything better or at a price I wanted to pay recently, seems things get booked up really quickly across there in the summer, you’ll have a fantastic trip and a friend of mine said that usually you see lots of wildlife as you’re exploring around. I’m hoping so as we didn’t book the wildlife trip so hope the bears aren’t too elusive when we are there.

I think we do pass each other in Whistler - I might be burnt out by then or just running on endless Tim Hortons!

Have a great trip, not long to go now for either of us.

Neil

Life's not meant to be lived in one place

The One Stop Trip Spot - all my trip reports all in one place
Gunna is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List