View Single Post
Old 19 May 19, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Mobile What do you expect to pay for a Disneyland Paris break these days?

Hi all,

I’ve spent the day pricing up various options to stay at disneyland for three days in the summer holidays.

We are going on a Disney cruise for a week from Dover, and I know a few of our shipmates are taking advantage of being so close to DLP that they are having a few days there first.

We are from Devon, so Dover is quite a trek for us & so I’m now thinking that we might do the same thing!

DH thinks we should stay onsite & for the four of us staying three nights at the Hotel Cheyenne it’s £1512 including Dover overnight hotel, ferry crossings and 4 days of park tickets. Is that expensive? (It seems a lot for a mini break to me, but I think I might be out of touch as haven’t been to DLP for many years!)

To try to trim the costs, I’ve priced it up for two nights at Hotel Cheyenne with three day tickets (we couldn’t use the fourth day anyway as we need to travel back to Dover to meet family ready for our cruise the next day) & the plan would then be to move offsite to a cheaper hotel (currently priced up Hipark Serris) for the last night - so we could still have a long third day, walk back to Cheyenne to collect our car and just have a short drive for a nights sleep before driving to Calais the next day - this slightly less convenient option would reduce the cost to £1313.

Again, still feels costly to me - or is that what I’m dealing with these days for a DLP mini break?
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List