Old 27 May 19, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Good post thanks Tom.

Did they give any indication as to any work being done on the main building outside the lobby- restaurants, bar etc? I may be expecting too much.
Shame about the splash area if you have young kids, you expect this to be done ASAP.
Looks like I won't be back for 3-4 years then !
Glad to hear the grounds are at the usual level.
I believe once the rooms are done if they could just enhance the bar and restaurant offerings it would be a hard to beat resort unless you want parks on the doorstep.
I expect the Skyline or another transport option will come down there in the next 10 years.
YT. The chatter is a huge remodel of the old Institute area that is now the Turf Club etc.

This is going to cost $ Millions so I am forecasting 5 years of annual dues increases to pay for it, plus of course the above inflation increases as well.

They should be producing food and other dining offerings that rival Disney Springs. Sadly they aren't. Pretty poor in my view and smacks of indifference and incompetence.

How come my food is better in UC on Virgin than the Turf Club can produce. Disgraceful.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List