View Single Post
Old 4 Jan 19, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
So excited... and as you are a pro of travelling with a little one any hints/tips would be most appreciated!
She's going on her 4th trip to Florida in a few weeks, I think we need to start taking her to other places

We've actually bought a kids Fire for the plane to hopefully keep her occupied. I'm not normally one for encouraging kids to sit with their face in a screen but if it gets us through the flight then so be it! We tried taking new toys when we went in September and she just wasn't interested so I'm hoping the Fire works for us.

We found that doing the parks late afternoon to evening worked better due to how hot it was. We spent time in the pools and water parks and then got showered and went to a park or dinner. That worked well for us and we we mainly just went with the flow. We didn't really plan an itinerary so I would say to just see how you all feel and see how Charlie is each day and go from there. If you get a stroller fan get one that has an enclosure, Ava ripped off one of the foam propellers within 2 seconds