View Single Post
Old 17 Apr 19, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by THE WIZARD View Post
Oh lovely to see it without the snow and ice sculptures. Been there so many times as we holiday in Quebec region (Jonquiere) every February (we love the snow). Escalier Cas-Cou, & Petite Champlain are just beautiful covered in snow & there are amazing ice sculptures outside all the shops then. Short bus ride to the Ice Hotel then too.
Love QC & the people, you are so lucky to be doing your lessons there, could you let me know where you are doing your classes? I looked into doing some classes in Jonquiere but you had to sign up for 6 months which I can't do sadly.
Thought you might likes these from winter time to compare with how you see it now

I still think of you everytime I see a snowmobile

My course is with BLI - you can do from one week. They also have a centre in Montreal.

It has been snowing there recently! I would rather the snow than the rain

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List