View Single Post
Old 31 Mar 19, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
CrispyA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Bit of a pain about the cases but glad you got it sorted.
Another lovely day. Very brave on the mystery dinner I must say !
Some fabulous poses and glad the travel home went ok , long day for you . What a great mini trip.
Very much looking forward to the next one .
Thank you- the mystery dinner was fun, if a little daunting! We had a really good time.

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
Great last day. I did giggle about you going into the museum for a wee and finding a relief map ... evidently not the same kind of relief...!

Thanks for writing, looks like you had a lovely trip.
Lol!

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
I enjoyed catching up with your Spanish mini break. Madrid is a gorgeous city. My most bizarre memory of being there was one of the main streets being full of sheep-imagine a parade of sheep walking through Oxford Street-I still have no idea why!
It really is a great place - even with sheep in the streets!

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
I had completely forgotten about the sheep until I read this report, it was back in the day when I was a student and the internet didn’t exists, my Spanish was good enough to let me eat and drink but not to ask about the sheep! Google has informed me it is an annual parade Fiesta de la Trashumancia...just in case you find yourself back in Madrid at the end of October-Evan could have a great conversation about sheep and Metro emissions!
The sheep festival sounds fascinating and they are indeed low in emissions!
CrispyA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List