View Single Post
Old 29 Jun 19, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellesdream
slightly serious Dibber

7 weeks today and we will be catching the train to Gatwick! I cannot wait! I have managed to change our booking at Cabana Bay as we had booked 7 nights but due to the cruise we need it to be 6 nights. Because of the long stay discount we are actually paying more for 1 day less!
I'm now sat outside enjoying the sun!
I've just booked our train tickets to and from Gatwick so I will print those in a minute and then look to go through all our documents making sure they are all prepared.
@GezzasGem we are so close! a couple of days and we will be going next month! I can't believe we are nearly there!
@Jessika ah so glad you enjoyed the last report! I LOVE reading trip reports, they make me so excited! I'll go and have a look at your report. Thankfully someone who is positive about Nassau! I'm still not sure what we are going to do yet - I don't really want to pay for Atlantis etc - I was hoping to walk to the nearest free beach and go there but I think I will need to look into it a bit more.

I'm spending the next few weeks at work trying to prepare for being away for 3 weeks - slightly worrying, I'm not sure i'll want to come back to my emails after being away so long!
We spoke to James' school about taking leaving - head and deputy head in full support of the trip but obviously advised it won't be approved but as under the 5 day/10 session count we shouldn't have a fine. It is really good news as I feel more relieved about it but we do have Caitlin's to advise and I'm sure they will take a different approach! Given the year we've had I was hoping they would support us but we will see!
Bellesdream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List