Thread: Footwear?
View Single Post
Old 12 Feb 12, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Mrs Pluto View Post
Oh yeah i never thought of you checking on there have fun Sketcher shopping

I would like to go in the warmer mths! i always tend to go in Months of March Oct, and Dec! so would like to experience it being a bit warmer.
I liked the Santa Fe stayed there last time i went! we prob would of gone for it again (I wish i had in away, as my little boys loves 'Cars' At mo, with the refurb) But we choose Cheyenne because it was a hotel none of us had stayed at before! So be new to all of us! (first choice would be DLH, but need a Lottery win first )
We usually go in September - not too busy as kids at school and weather warm but not too hot. This will be our last year for a while as we want to save for WDW. I've always wanted to spend my birthday with Mickey so we decided to go in June; but without knowing it booked the kids holiday!

We loved the Cheyenne - you definitely won't be disappointed; only thing we weren't keen on was Chuck Waggon in the evening as the food was greasy and as I'm on a low fat diet it made me feel ill and I left most of it. We chose Santa Fe this year as we haven't stayed there and the Cheyenne was about £90 dearer when we booked. I'd love to stay at the DLH too - did have a try on the lottery last night and got one number! lol!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List