View Single Post
Old 4 Sep 16, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Neither of us were really feeling in the mood for rides and as it was still early ( before 9.30) we headed back for a late breakfast at the Club lounge

Acquiring some doughnuts and muffins for snacks later

The teens still want to stay in the park so we used whatsapp to keep in touch and agree that we will met up again at 1.30 – they intend to do more rides and chill out in the room later .

We will do some shopping

We headed out around 1030

The outlets are empty !

What a fab shopping experience - no people, no queues !

Purchases were made

I got some lovely gloves from the Disney Store , those touch screen ones and another pair of those super soft socks

I think todays purchases just went straight in the cases, I cant seem to find any pics but rest assured, trainers were in there

I had made a point of saying I wanted to go into Aeropostale – and completely forgot .

Ah well, excuse for next time

We headed back and packed up more of the cases , I also wanted to make sure everything was in a plastic bag in the non hard shell cases, just in case of a downpour on the tarmac

Love the packing cubes – it made it so easy when we got home

The teen had messaged to say they had eaten and were all going for a kip after the early start to the day – we did share the doughnuts and muffins with them and agreed to meet up again around 6

Bit of a shame really as I had hoped to get to Teak today but nobody was in the mood – ah well, another year we didn’t get there – always next time …

Andy and I headed to the lounge at 5 and had a nice hour in there

Tonight it was wings and chicken empanadas

Washed down with some lovely chilled wine and beer.

Perfect as appetisers before dinner !

Or in some cases, perfect instead of dinner

We met the boys at 6.30 and headed out into Citywalk

Instead of our usual Bubba Gumps, we decided to try here

We had a short wait for a table and were a little perplexed by this

Andy and Nick declared they were not hungry so just three of us to eat

First off, of course, a Bahama Mama

Not as good as Red Lobster IMO

Connor and I had the fried chicken with mash and buttermilk gravy. It was lovely

Jamie had the chicken sandwich. Which was ok

The bill felt quite a lot at $90 with just three meals

No room for desert

It was lovely outside now so we popped back to Islands for a bit

Spot who isn’t catching ‘em all …

WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List