View Single Post
Old 11 Sep 16, 08:32 AM  
Link to this Post
CuriousAlice
slightly serious Dibber

Not a good start to the day with the water spill. I am also the early riser in the house and I know the others get really annoyed when they hear me shuffling and creeping about if we are sharing a room. Bit hard to stay under the radar if you create a tsunami though.

So impressed that the boys were up and ready by 6.30. I have no hope at all with my DD16. (She keeps asking if this time we will wait for her before we go out for breakfast so I can see this could be the trigger for TCFS!)

We also insist on the photos of the kids at the various photo points at Port of Entry. I love it around there. So much detail and lovely music.

Such a shame about the phone and headphones. (I am expecting a battle with our DS next month as he will want to take his gaming headphones too). I am sure Connor felt like he was missing a limb even if he thought his phone was outdated. At least it was towards the end of the trip and commendable that you all seemed to stay calm about it. It would be a life changing event for one of my two.

I have never eaten at Margaritaville but I adore their cocktails. I always go for their Margarita so can't comment on the worthiness of their Bahama Mama.

Like your green sundress by the way x
CuriousAlice is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List