View Single Post
Old 25 Aug 21, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
holidayforever
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by kc1 View Post
Can I ask those of you that have migraines do you get a pressure feeling in your head aswell? My ds has suspected long COVID-19 and has been having really bad heads most days since he had COVID-19 May 2020 we are wondering if these headaches are migraines? He does sometimes say his eyes go black! He had his eyes checked all ok and gp not concerned 🙁 he was fine before COVID-19 can I also ask which medication do you find best thanks x
With migraines I get several different symptoms , definitely get pressure feeling in head sometimes feels like a tight band , tongue feels swollen and some words don’t come out properly, shooting pain in left eye and flashing lights , migraine alway on left side of head . I have taken several different medications over the years but the best thing that works for me is Solpadeine plus soluble tablets , sometimes I use Boots own brand which works just as well as they are soluble they work quite quickly. I do feel for your Son mine started at the age of 14 .

Edited at 09:10 PM.
holidayforever is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List