View Single Post
Old 22 Apr 19, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Jon&Emz
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by cuttycrew View Post
I dont know how anyone can afford to book direct through Disney although i'd love to their prices are unreal Port Orleans coming out at 3K per person without flights whereas its 6k all in with TUI for 2 people, I know you have to land in Sandford and forego the Magical Express but heyho I will have to live with that. I really want to know what time on Thursday I will be able to book , I'm guessing time they open the site around 8am?
Happy Booking Disneybuddies
Disney hotel prices are per room rather than Per person, so you were likely quoted 3k for the room with a maximum occupancy of 4. Its then up to you to fill the room as best you can.
So for example 2 adults would pay the same 3k as a family of 4, but the family of 4 would obviously have double the ticket cost.

Jon&Emz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List