View Single Post
Old 13 Jul 18, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Arrow The Magnificent Seven - April 2018 - Day 9 - Magic Kingdom, Outlets and Manny's Chophouse

Day 8 is here

Sunday 15th April

Chris and I were the first ones up this morning at about 6.40, Abi and Jake both got up around 7.20 and then everyone else didn’t have a choice! Kids are noisy

This morning we were excited (well, me and Emma were ) because we were going to the Magic Kingdom for a character breakfast at Crystal Palace! Happily, Abi was fully back to her happy wee self today! Her eye infection had almost completely cleared up too! Phewf

Chris, Jake and I left first at 8am! The sky was looking a dodgy shade of grey and there were major storms predicted for later in the day, so our plan was to be out of MK before then!

Emma - After another good night's sleep by all Abi woke up about 07.20! Normally I would be trying to get her to go back to sleep but today was our ADR at Crystal Palace and I was glad not to have to wake her. We were under strict instructions from Rach not to be late (I take a far more relaxed approach to time management than little sis!)

We got up and organised and there was some grapes for Abi to keep her going until breakfast at the Magic Kingdom. Dad had already been awake since god knows when (he is a rubbish sleeper) so dad was all ready to go. Rach, Chris and Jake left first as we were organising the big bag of stuff to take with us – you know the one with things for every scenario – rain, food spills, code browns, hunger, thirst, the next world war! Once that had been zipped shut we headed to the car. Dad travelled with us this morning. I did most of the driving even though both men were insured – was just easier as I knew where to go! Lol!

Chris decided to race the monorail to the MK. You can guess who won

Different monorail!

We parked in Simba 112 and walked to the TTC. Bag check was mobbed, but it moved quickly enough!

We jumped on the Monorail. Please stand clear of the door!

I text Emma to tell them we would go and check us in for our breakfast and to meet us outside CP. I can't remember why they were lagging behind, but if I had to guess I'd say cos they left 10 minutes after us! My sister is never in a hurry!

Here’s Emma and Abi on the tram

Emma - It was exciting heading to the Magic Kingdom. Don’t flame me but, as much as I like it, it’s not my favourite park but I was excited to see how Abi liked the characters and to spend some time just wondering around and taking it all in instead of running from ride to ride. The park didn’t seem too busy – we were parked in villains and then we decided on the monorail. Wasn’t too much of a scrum and Abi seemed to enjoy the ride.

Meanwhile, we were already exiting the Monorail! Oh how I miss the walk down this ramp

I stopped and grabbed Abi a first visit badge. I didn’t write down where, but I think it was a wee cart beside Casey's! Jake wanted a badge too and decided he was celebrating life!

I checked us in for breakfast, telling a tiny white lie that all our party were here! Well, they nearly were!

Emma - Rach had already impatiently texting to see where we were as we were heading into the main entrance so we scooted off quickly to crystal palace to avoid the wrath of Rach! Was good to see Main Street again!

Soon enough we saw them coming!

We were called not long after that, so good timing!

We put Abi's badge on for her, but I think it was off soon after

We were told we had a wee while until the first character (Eeyore – YAY) would be with us, so we had time to grab some breakfast first I love this buffet by the way! The breakfast lasagne is actually one of my favourite things everrrrrrrrr!

Abi enjoyed some fruit loops first of all!

[continued in next post]
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List