View Single Post
Old 21 Aug 16, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

No Trolling: A Norwegian Saga Day 6 - Bergen

Day 6 - Friday 3rd June 2016

Lazy morning
This morning we’d arrived in Bergen and as we had no excursions planned we allowed ourselves a lie in, not waking until 9:30. “9:30? That’s practically lunchtime!” I hear the Dibb cry… But don’t worry Dibbers, we still manage to fit not three but FOUR meals in today! Oh yes, our cruise stomachs had well and truly kicked in by now

Once awake I pooped up on deck… Sorry that’s a (bad) cruise joke… I popped up on deck for the obligatory deck 9 coffee. Back in the room I caught up on my note writing - not as detailed as they should’ve been to be honest with you, must do better next time!

Eventually Isabella woke up and as I opened the curtain I was greeted by the smiling face of a Disney Cruise maintenance man cleaning the porthole window! Okay, that sounds a bit creepy and isn’t QUITE what happened. There was a man outside but I think we could only see his legs. Anyway, it was still somewhat of a surprise and the curtains were rather promptly closed again!

Our visitors!

Now that Isabella was up we could go and eat, we got dressed quickly and headed to, surprise surprise, Cabanas! We ate at our leisure, we were having a really nice lazy morning, and then once we finished we had a little wander on deck 10 soaking up the sunshine and the amazing views of Bergen.

Deck 10 sunshine

Bergen

Eventually we made our way back to the room to get our stuff together and finally venture of the boat. Back at the room we found yet more gifts in our Fish Extender - we didn’t think there were any more to come, it really was the gift that kept on giving!

More gifts

Edited at 06:18 PM.
Stewboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List