View Single Post
Old 3 Jul 22, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
theotherblonde
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

My husband thinks my obsession for WDW is mad and has said in multiple times that we will go but because it is essential as if it was written into our marriage vows 😂😂

I have been 4 times since I was a baby. I believe my experiences of going with my parents and the memories made makes it kind of like nostalgia for me. It’s so much more than a holiday and is an experience.

I do think that my obsession became heightened during the pandemic and I got hooked on pricing holidays, watching vlogs about every room and hotel tour, getting knee deep into the off and on-site debate and coming on websites like this one. I discovered through all of this is that there is so much more to Disney than I have ever experienced and I want to to experience it all if money allowed.

I don’t think or dream about other holiday locations in the same way I do for Disney. But at the same time I am not really into Disney films, merchandise unless I was in a park and wanted to buy in the moment or having my house decorated in this way. I did want to call my baby boy Walt but husband did not agree 😂😂

We plan to go next year hopefully but for the moment I just have to enjoy all I can through vlogs and reading about other travellers experiences.
theotherblonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List