View Single Post
Old 5 Jul 22, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
liz-paul
Very Serious Dibber

Disneyland questions (mainly food based!)

Hi folks!

First off can anyone tell me if there is anything more to Downtown Disney than a collection of restaurants? We arrive in Anaheim the night before our 2 Disney days and I can't decide if I should book a meal in Downtown Disney or not? Is there anything much to do or see? I'm fairly happy to just wing it and book either cheesecake factory or PF changs a couple of days before, but don't know if we'll regret that and would be better off booking something in Downtown Disney. As we only have 2 days in Disney we probably won't have another chance to visit DD.

Secondly, any recommendations for food or drink places within Disney that we really should try (QS type places as I don't want to make reservations) either because the food is good, the theming is cool, it's a quiet and comfortable spot etc etc. I don't want to be tied to reservations as we have so little time, but I'd like to make a list of places that we might try on the day.

Re the above - is there anywhere that requires reservations that you would really recommend, and why? I am a very flexible person and will happily drift from my plans if someone can persaude me otherwise! I def don't want to book lunch reservations but I could be persauded to book a dinner one on one evening in the parks.

And lastly, any gluten free eaters want to give me their recommendations? Disneyland doesn't seem to be just as good as Disney world but I have found a few places/meals that will cater for me in the parks.

N.B. I am trying to get a reservation for Oga's cantina but so far no luck.
liz-paul is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List