View Single Post
Old 28 Aug 20, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Thank you for sharing your holiday with us - I've thoroughly enjoyed reading along (albeit a little late ).

We've always had good experiences at IHOP, although it's not our favourite so I'm sad to hear that you didn't have good food or service there. Lovely way to spend your last few hours, having a wander around Disney Springs.

Charlie was so good on the flight, he's been a little star the whole trip. I think you all did brilliantly actually, a trip with a toddler certainly seems to have its challenges but you all handled it so well.

Wonderful memories for you all, it seems you had an amazing trip. I really hope you manage to get away to DLP at Christmas
Thank you so much for reading and for all your lovely comments! It's been wonderful re-living it all with you... it's hard to believe we are fast approaching the year anniversary of this trip... I wish the world would just sort itself out so we can start planning our next trip out there!

And yes, every finger and toe is crossed that we make it to DLP in December! (I am desperate to write another trip report!)
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List