View Single Post
Old 15 Feb 20, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
BaconAndAvocado
Imagineer

First Time Onsite and with Dining Plan, what do you think?

Have my ADR day in a couple of days and just wanted to get some opinions on my itinerary so far for our 5 night stay at Disney. We'll be staying at the Beach Club and on DxDDP

Day 1 -
Get Magical Express from MCO at 8am to Beach Club. Check in then breakfast at Ale and Compass 10am.
Wander over to Epcot until early afternoon then back to BC for swim and get into room.
Dinner at Tokyo Dining.

Day 2
Hollywood Studios (DH mad on Star Wars and very excited!)
Olga's Cantina for breakfast ( although I know this isn't really a proper breakfast as such, more an excuse to soak up the atmosphere for DH)
Spend morning at HS.
Early lunch at Hollywood Brown Derby.
Mooch a bit more at HS then back to BC for pool time and freshen up.
Dinner at Teppan Edo.

Day 3
Early start at Epcot. Grab a snack breakfast.
Coral Reef for early lunch.
Late afternoon head over to AK for (hopefully!) Flights of Passage FP then dinner at Tiffins.
Never seen AK at nighttime so looking forward to this.

Day 4
Early start at Magic Kingdom. Be our Guest breakfast. Spend rest of the day at MK.
Bus over to AKL for dinner at Jiko.

Day 5
Morning at HS for last wander around Galaxy's Edge for DH.
Bus over to Disney Springs for some shopping and lunch at Morimoto Asia (daughter a big Asian food fan!)
Maybe afternoon at a water park?
Last dinner at Flying Fish.

Day 6
Use up snacks in World Showcase then bus to AK for another FoP FP and lunch at Yak and Yeti.
Back to BC to collect luggage then onto villa.

What do you think?

We'll have 9 more days in Florida after leaving the BC and have 14 day Disney tickets so will probably return.