View Single Post
Old 4 May 20, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post
robotango
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by hotspotuk View Post
We are also due to go out the last week of October for 2 weeks as we love this time of yr out there due to the halloween and xmas decorations being up on both weeks.
I sent a WhatApp message on the 5th April to Virgin as they requested only messages at that time but I've still had no response yet! I cannot get in contact with them over the phone as they won't talk to anyone who's holiday isn't within the next 72hrs.
Ideally I want to change our holiday to 2021 as I just don't think it will be the same with all the restrictions in place nothing will be as enjoyable I doubt we would be able to relax enough to enjoy what should be a fun holiday in the parks.
Sounds like you and I are ‘in the same boat’, we love October for the same reasons and the weathers not too hot, I had been watching my phone for a response from Virgin but I only sent it Friday so I’ll be a long way behind you in the queue. I’d also like to move it to 2021 in the hope that things have cleared up, it’s a lot of money to spend if your holiday is restricted, if I hear anything I’ll let you know
robotango is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List