Imagineer

Stu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 324
Guidebook Photos: 485
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Tokyo Dining was a big surprise for me, I wasn't really that bothered about it, however I booked it as we hadn't done it before. It turned out to be one of the best dining experiences I have had in all the time of Doing ADR's over the years!

The food, service and overall experience was exceptional.

Our original plan was to eat around the world, sampling the food stations, I am so pleased we decided to do lunch though as the festival food and drink stands were stupidly busy, nearly all the stands had massive lines of people waiting to be served. I have been to the food and wine festival several times in previous years and never experienced it this busy.

It could be the combination of the 10K run being on at DHS this weekend and people avoiding that along with it being a Saturday and the locals flocking in.

The wait times on the rides suggested a Low'ish crowd level but the lines for the food and drink suggested a full park :-) 10 minutes to ride maelstrom 20 minutes to get food or drink!

It will be interesting to see what it is like later in the week when we return.