View Single Post
Old 18 Sep 19, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Continued from previous post

All the wee details everywhere are just incredible. You could spend hours looking at stuff.

Spot the lizard! Also a hidden Mickey?

Photo Passes happened next. And no, we still can't point at that damn banshee!

Next I decided we were doing Its Tough to be a Bug!

I love this show. It is SO nostalgic! So many screaming kids though hahaha! Poor wee things. When we took Jake in 2015 he was legit traumatised! Ooops!

Chris was unimpressed with the butt sting as it got him good….

We had a FastPass for Kali River Rapids next, but as we were walking round to Asia the heavens opened in a big big way! It was LASHING! We decided to seek shelter in the Yak & Yeti quick service bit. Since we were there Chris decided to grab some food!

He got the honey chicken and it was good, but not spicy enough for him so he kept adding in sachets of sauce that he found nearby!

The rain wasn’t letting up, so there was nothing to do but stand and wait. This is really the worst park to be in when in pours. I think it was probably about this time that we vowed never to return in June!

After about 20 mins of standing there feeling extremely pee'd off, we decided to make a run for the nearest gift shop, buy ponchos and just soldier on. We ended up with some lovely (and overpriced - $15 each! ) Yak & Yeti ones.

Be as well get even wetter then….

The rapids were fun, but as always I feel they should be longer! The rain had eased off by now so it was on to our final Fast Pass of the day – Everest!

Chris was clearly in need of a wee snooze…….

Cocktails were had next from Thirsty River Bar.

Mine looks like a strawberry daiquiri and Chris's was………something else! Haha!

Continued in next post
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List