View Single Post
Old 20 Sep 19, 03:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
continued from previous post

We had a FP for Space for a bit later, but thought we'd go use one of our switcharoos for it just now.

But guess what? It was down! Are you KIDDING me? And even though the weather had significantly improved, all the outdoor rides were still down

It was pretty difficult not to just give up and leave to be honest, but I really wanted to see Happily Ever After again and the forecast was saying it would be dry for them, so we ploughed on.

We used one of our FPs on Winnie the Pooh, just to do something! Haha!

After that we had a walk round to Storybook Circus for a sweet treat.

Cake pops, a marshmallow stick and a slushy were purchased. Damn, I love cake pops. I think I'll try and make them soon

We then walked back to the hub hoping to secure a spot for Happily Ever After.

The bloody rain came back on at 8.45pm. I was so unimpressed. This is the first time we have ever had a wash out on our final night at MK. I wanted to cry

We took shelter near the Plaza Restaurant and, as luck would have it, the rain stopped just in time for Happily Ever After! We got a pretty decent spot too, just to the right of the fountain! Hurrah!

My poor poor hair. Stupid rain!

Chris was on photo and video duty to let me enjoy the show Good husband!

I literally cried 3 separate times during the show, haha! What a sap. First timer reactions are everything, I loved seeing them just in awe. That is definitely what set me off on at least one of those three occasions!

Nearly a Mickey…….

continued in next post
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List