View Single Post
Old 5 Dec 19, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by AtLast View Post
I'll look at some villas. We were thinking hotel because it seems more 'holiday-y' if you know what I mean. I'll run it past my mam but I want her to have a holiday too, I don't want her to end up cooking, cleaning and running around after everyone for 2 weeks. I'm not sure if she'd relax enough in a 'house' atmosphere.
Villas and condos are really nice and there is no way I cook on holiday . We take cereal and tea bags for breakfasts then have a lunch or evening meal out . For 4 of you offsite you can budget around $100 per meal if you don’t have alcohol and just stick to the main and share starters ( portions are huge so easily done) .
If you haven’t booked onsite already with the free dining plan you would have to pay separately and that is expensive . The next uk offer will be in April 2020 for 2021. Why not show you dad some menus or YouTube videos so he knows what to expect ? Might soften the blow . Food reports on here are excellent as well. Perhaps if he’s involved a little he may mellow . My dh didn’t want to do America the first time we went but he’s hooked.
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List