View Single Post
Old 15 Jan 20, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
izzys
New Poster (2)

i'm usually just a dibb lurker (moleymole's daughter here!) but thought i'd post since this is very relevant for me at the minute!

i've applied for psychology at durham, ucl, bath (with placement year), warwick and birmingham.

i applied december 12th and got my first offer from durham a week later - reduced from AAA to AAB, but if i firm it, it's a contextual offer of BBB. very happy as durham is my first choice, and i'm looking forward to college allocation and the post-offer day next month.

this week i've also heard back from birmingham (AAA) and ucl (A*AA). i wasn't expecting to be accepted to ucl since i don't take any sciences other than psychology, and ucl prefers two and told me i'd be at a disadvantage because of that.

now just need to hear back from warwick and bath, but i think bath psychology offers with placement take notoriously long for people to receive. my heart is set on durham, even though the ucl offer is very tempting.
izzys is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List