Old 13 May 09, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
TrueBlue
Imagineer

TrueBlue's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 5
DAY 4...

Today was yet another long lie...I think we got up around 10am (it didn't get much better than this) We jumped in my brother's car and we were heading for Jebel Ali Beach Resort for the day. My brother plays golf here too sometimes so he know's the resort quite well. It's basically a hotel complex but if you are not a resident you can pay to use the facilities. We just chilled out at the pool for a while:

After a while I went for a swim, the pool was so warm I didn't want to get out again. I put my head underwater and when I came up again I had went deaf in my right ear!. This happens all the time but as I hadn't been in a swimming pool for so long I totally forgot all about it. I told my brother that for the next 3-4 days i'll be saying "eh? " constantly lol. Almost as soon as I came out the pool my right eye started watering. I think I must have rubbed it by mistake whilst I still has suncream on my hand or something. This really ruined the rest of the day for my.

My eyeball felt like it was on fire and wouldn't stop watering. I kept going to the restrooms (which are all very posh over there) and bathing it was cold water but nothing helped. It got to the stage that I couldn't even open my eye as the light was irritating it and making it worse. We left here around 5pm and I gave DH the camera to take some more pics as my eye was still very sore. There are peacocks wandering around all over this resort
TrueBlue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List