View Single Post
Old 18 Sep 20, 05:10 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sandraoh40 View Post
That looks like an amazing trip.
We were lucky enough to see Orca’s from Monterey in 2016 when we went. It was the highlight of the trip. And I have to add that sitting on Pismo Beach Pier watching the kids surf as the sun went down was just so special. These type of memories never leave you.
It’s certainly going to be trip with tons of great memories
Thankyou. I will be glad simply to get there, this time.

It has been painful to build what I thought were two great vacations and then see them torn away. At least I was very fortunate and got the bulk of my money back within a week from BA and then, AA as they respect consumer law. The rest followed in drips and drabs over the following weeks.

This dealing with reputable companies (this was by chance) and getting a prompt refund enabled me on both occasions to invest again straight away on fresh flights, rather than have it used by said company as a high risk, unauthorised, interest free loan for 4 months or more in order to help keep it afloat whilst blatantly telling lies as to reasons for the delays!

Onwards and upwards!.. as some say.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 05:12 PM.
cornishfrogboy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List