Old 6 Jan 19, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by Eccle View Post
It sounds like a great trip you have planned, I'm sure your parents will enjoy it. Great bargain on the flights too for direct ones.

I'm also currently agonising over ADR choices, although as we only have 5 nights on site it's very restricted!

It sounds like you need to do Crystal Palace for Kate. I think you have to have a Mickey character dining in there for the first timers, though that would be covered if you did do Garden Grill

I think I would go for Tony's over Fantasmic seating, as like you say it is easier to get a seat there than a parade spot. Tony's is probably one of mine for that reason

The Snow White dining is a definite one for us too, it looks good from the reviews and both my older two liked the sound of the characters

I'm sure I saw somewhere that you could get the Kitchen Sink as your dessert using credits if 4 of you were eating

I think we will just overlap with you at Universal, we arrive there on the 14th August!
Another vote for GG, I thought you would all try and talk me out of it! How wrong was I?

The snow white meal is going to be the standout ADR for people to get this year isn't it? It seems like it's going to be very popular.

I didn't know you could pool the dessert credits at B&C, that is really helpfu, thank you.

Originally Posted by Eccle View Post
Oh and on the seat booking, we are gambling on not booking seats, as generally from what I've heard BA are pretty good at seating you together anyway, it was going to add a lot of cost to book for 5 of us. I guess it depends how important it is to you that all 6 of you are seated together as the risk might be they break you up into 2s and 3s
We've not bothered booking seats in the past as Kate was under 12 and I know the airlines will try and seat you together. I actually would quite like 3 groups of 2, it would be ok, or 2 groups of 3...we'll see, there's plenty of time to worry about it later. It's the return flight when we are all trying to sleep that's more important as it's not really fair on the kids or the other passengers if we are not sitting together.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List