View Single Post
Old 22 Jul 19, 04:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Cocobean121
Imagineer

What would dibbers do? Royal Pacific

Hi dibbers

We have a 3 week holiday coming up, celebrating my special big birthday, not that we need an excuse to go!

We have already booked Clearwater for 3 nights, then villa for 16 nights, then last 3 nights at doubletree Hilton at universal for HHN.

Just been googling, as you do, and found a great price for royal Pacific on my birthday! This is right in the middle of our 3 night stay tho, but am now pondering whether to book this, but keep the Hilton booking for that night (it was £83 per night there), so that we have two days Express pass (these are £100 pp per day for our dates). There are four us but all adults and need two rooms.

Amoma would charge me £40 amendment fee on both rooms to change the Hilton booking from 3 nights to two and we would need to check out and in again.

Not sure if it’s too much of a faff! Do you think it’s worth it?

Easter 2011 Legacy Park Villa fl. Aug/Sept 2013 Thousand Oaks Villa fl. April 2015 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa fl. May 2017 the sanctuary, West Haven villa Fl.
October 2019 Pier 60 & Highlands Reserve villa fl
May 2020 endless summer and Aventura
Cocobean121 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List