Thread: Hifly
View Single Post
Old 23 Aug 19, 01:23 AM  
Link to this Post
tonyspurs81
Getting Excited

We are still here. Flew out on 13th August. Had a 6 hour delay at Gatwick including 3 hours at the gate whilst the engines "were put back together". I kid you not this is what was announced as an attempt at humour but to be fair to Hifly this was Norwegian staff. The flight itself was fine. Seats were comfortable. Lots of legroom. Food was awful (but again this was Nowegians food). The Hifly staff were ok nothing terrible but very slow at serving food and drinks. There was a drinks service on board but poured from bottles rather than cans or bottles.

The inflight entertainment was poor. A choice a 5 films and a few TV episodes. Nothing for young children unfortunately for us.

All in all it was just ok. Not the Dreamliner experience we were sold including mail out emails from Norwegian boasting about it a week before our flight.

I will be sending Norwegian a letter about how dissatisfied we are with them (although I do sympathise with their position) and will claim compensation for the lengthy delay.

Overall Hifly felt safe and got us to Orlando. It's a 19 year old plane and it shows but it does the job.

Edited at 01:25 AM.
tonyspurs81 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List