View Single Post
Old 7 Jan 17, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
LozSteelers
Very Serious Dibber

Day Ten

This was our sole Disney Day and between 8am and 10pm we managed to do Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios and Epcot, a very tiring day!

We decided that our food for the day would be at the Food and Wine Festival so this is what we went for...

Cheese Bread from Brazil. SO GOOD. I've not had this before but certainly will again later this year:

Roast Bratwurst in a hard roll from Germany. This was nice but I would have preferred a soft roll, it was hard to eat!

Apple Strudel with vanilla sauce from Germany. This was also nice, similar to what you get in Biergarten:

Chocolate Baklava from Morrocco. This was lovely, but again, difficult to eat without getting messy!

Beef Skewer with Chimichurri and Boniato Puree from Patagonia. This is my favourite dish from food and wine, I had it last year and was so happy when I saw they had the same thing this year:

The Tipsy Laird from Scotland. This was OK. It wasn't really what I was expecting and was esentially a trifle:

We had drinks too but I don't think I have photos of those. All in all, great evening, love the Food and Wine Festival.
LozSteelers is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List