View Single Post
Old 2 May 16, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Sallyjackzero
Apprentice Imagineer

It's a few years since we went to MNSSHP, but we absolutely loved it and it was worth every penny. The boo to you parade is fantastic and you will be singing the song forever once you hear it (just have a look on YouTube as there are loads of videos of it). I'm not a big fan of the normal MK wishes fireworks (as I much prefer illuminations), but Hallowishes is just breathtaking. The music (seen as I love all things Haunted Mansion and Nightmare Before Christmas) gave me goosebumps! They also had the music playing throughout the park which I loved, hearing grim grinning ghosts puts such a big daft smile on my face

Back then you could dress up and we had so much fun trick or treating as a family all in Nightmare Before Christmas costumes. Think I read on here that the adults can't dress up anymore but you can still gather a ridiculous amount of sweeties. Our sweets stash was enormous ha ha.

We had the memory maker and we have lots of brilliant photos with the hitchhiking ghosts appearing behind us etc, just lots of fun things that we wouldn't have got on a normal day in the park.

If we could get there when the party is on, I would definitely go again.

2001 - Quality Inn Plaza, International Drive
2002 - Travelodge, American Way
2009 & 2011 - Renaissance Orlando
2015 - Disney Beach Club Resort
Sallyjackzero is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List