View Single Post
Old 26 Nov 21, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Jack&LucysMumy
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by disney20042012 View Post
The letter says:

I understand from Mrs XXX that she is wishing to travel to the USA and that it is a requirement of her entry to the country that she produce evidence of a recent Covid infection and subsequent recovery from it. I am Mrs XXX General Practitioner (Family Physician) and confirm that she tested positive for Covid 19 on the 6th of October this year. I am unable to produce documentary evidence of this as the results are sent electronically by Public Health England. Unfortunately therefore there is no separate document that I can produce to prove it. After this, Mrs XXX has completed the necessary period of isolation and has happily recovered from her Covid symptoms. Therefore I have no problem in stating that she is fit to travel and that this document should be regarded as both evidence of a positive test result and recovery, and therefore should suffice as ‘documentation of recovery’.
It should also be noted that Mrs XXX has completed Covid 19 vaccination in that she received doses of AstraZeneca Covid 19 vaccine on the 20th March and the 6th June this year.
I hope this provides the documentation required for this lady to enter the United States.

It has been signed, dated, stamped with the surgery address and phone number and has been written on surgery/NHS headed paper.
Perfect 👍🏻
Shame my surgery won’t do the same

Louise
Jack&LucysMumy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List