Thread: Arthur
View Single Post
Old 4 Dec 21, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa123wm
Imagineer

Originally Posted by bonnies mum View Post
Like all of you have said the murder of beautiful wee Arthur has made me sick. To watch that little boy too weak to walk - how in God’s name could no one save him?
I am not in favour of the death penalty, for the reason of possible miscarriage of justice.
At the moment I feel this pair should serve their long, and hopefully hard sentence and then hang.
I know someone who lives on the same road. They have said they feel awful that they didn’t realise what was going on.
But, not many neighbours even knew he was living in the house as he was so seldom seen. A neighbour heard things through the wall and apparently reported it. Another was told if they heard Arthur say anything that it wasn’t true etc.
His relatives were concerned and reported things, but due to lockdown were told they couldn’t visit the house etc.

Lockdown and the professionals didn’t help this poor boy, and that needs serious investigation - but ultimately, those two evil things were responsible for his death 💔
Aug/Sept 09, Jan/Feb 10 - DLP, Aug 13 - NPBC DLP
Lisa123wm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List