View Single Post
Old 15 Feb 19, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
So I’m eagerly checking hotels at Manchester, we’ve stayed in the Premier Inn, Runger Lane before, can’t remember whether it was north or south but it’s the one with the Costa in it. I picked that one again and with 15 nights parking at Jetparks it was £120.

Just the car hire to sort now. I’m checking nearly every day and they all seem a bit expensive to be honest. Well actually they seem pretty reasonable till we add the extra driver, which we definitely want.

Anyway I get a call at work one day to ask if £320 is a good price, includes the extra driver? Yes it’s pretty good I say. Good says Richard, I’ve booked it!

So that’s all the elements booked, just spends and money for food to sort out. A good start to spends is the fact we brought $1000 back with us from Christmas!

We also have about $35 on a Cheesecake Factory giftcard, $25 Panera Bread card, $50 Darden card which covers Olive Garden, Bahama Breeze, Longhorn and a couple more. I’ll be topping up my Fair fx card a bit at a time.

Apparently it’s just less than 13 weeks till we go!
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List