Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by kingphil View Post
I've been to Disneyland and Disneyland Paris and wouldn't be in any rush to return - but the 'draw' that Disney World has is like a drug that you never get tired of and each holiday always provides more memories time and time again.
I've visited both as well and only the once. Disneyland was many years ago and I would like to return. But it's a long way to fly and there's not a huge additional draw (that might change with the addition of a Marvel land). DLP wasn't as long ago but DW isn't interested in revisiting - for her, the atmosphere is not the same and the CMs weren't as welcoming or friendly. I tend to agree.

However, if you removed all the people I think DLP is a better park than MK. Space Mountain is better, BTMR is better, POTC is a bit better, being able to go inside (and underneath) the castle is better, Adventure Isle is better than Tom Sawyer Island, etc... Even the weather was better at DLP than at WDW when we visited.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~

Edited at 03:59 PM.
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List