View Single Post
Old 14 Nov 19, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Originally Posted by IndianaMac View Post
Elodie, didn't want to quote your last, lest there'd be a wall of text, but I'd definitely agree with you regarding the DxDDP - we just do QSDP as we eat off-site a few times, and don't do enough Disney TS to justify an upgrade to DDP. The idea of two sit down TS meals a day would be too restrictive to me, but I'm sure it works for some.

For your first week at Universal, there are some great places to eat on City Walk - Margaritaville a favourite of ours, and Hard Rock Café, though pretty samey to anywhere else in the world, is consistently good.
Thanks for the tips for eating at Universal - I really haven’t a clue about where to get food while we’re there, so I’ll pop those on our list of recommended restaurants.

We’ll see if I can convince DH that we don’t need to upgrade to DxDDP - we’ve got the DDP free, and we’ll definitely make the most of that with all the character meals the children want to do, but I’m sure DXDDP would be a step too far.
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List