Old 6 Nov 16, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Day 21 - Mk and home

Our last day . We had a relatively early flight of 4.05pm so we got up early to take advantage of an 8am opening at MK. Breakfast was whatever we had left in the room. Mid-morning we went to Gastons and had a last Le Fous Brew and split a cinnamon roll since they’re so large and we were paying cash! I love Le Fous Brew but the cinnamon roll was a bit dry even though it was fresh.

It filled a hole and kept us going until lunch at the airport. This is where the photos end as I wasn’t in the mood anymore! For lunch we went to Outback as we like to wait until we’re through security and the options are limited at that point. We ate there last time and enjoyed it however so it wasn’t a hardship. I had the steak tacos and fries. Really nice and a bit unusual. I really enjoyed these. Mum had chicken finger and fries and Marie and Dad both had a burger. I don’t remember the cost but it wasn’t too bad and we all enjoyed it.
Flight food wasn’t great but it never is on the return I feel. The choice was some kind of beef stew, Korean chicken curry and tortellini with cheese. Marie and I had the pasta (Mum and Dad were over the other side of the plane again). Marie enjoyed it but I didn’t. The bread roll was dry and the pudding of chocolate orange tart was horrible. Breakfast was a chocolate croissant that despite being a bit floppy was quite tasty, fruit, yoghurt and granola. It was just ok.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List