Old 17 Jun 18, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
HEMANCLOFTY
Dibbing with Tink

HEMANCLOFTY's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Tom’s 13 So Let’s Try to Do 13 Theme Parks this Year
PortAventura Part 4 - Sunday 3rd June 2018

We'd spent a (drizzly) morning at the beach and mooching around town, and got back at the hotel for 2:15pm. After a quite rest until 3pm, we got ready for the parks and headed out at 3:40pm, arriving at PortAventura by 4pm...

Rich had brought his iPad out today to get some photos, so we took our time ambling around, stopping for lots of photos ops…

We watched the 4:30pm Can-Can show in Far west, ordering some Nachos, chicken Fingers and a Large Coke to share whilst we watched (€14.50)…

The food was ok (sorry no pics) and the show was good, the pics don’t do it justice as it was quite dark…

After the show, I met cowboy Woody and Winnie, and we watched the characters from the Bang Bang Stunt Show doing some funny sketches…

It was 5pm by now and time for some rides. We did Yucatan in Mexico first – this was hilarious as the centrifugal forces were making Rich crush into me and he was trying so hard not to – we laughed all the way through…

Then me and Tom had a ride on Los Portrillos.

Next was Dragon Khan for all of us, which was only a 10-minute queue, followed by a single-rider go each on Shambhala for me and Rich (we really do love this ride)…

It was 7pm by now and Tom wanted a go on Ankhor, so I went on with him whilst Rich looked after the bags and took more pics on his iPad. I got bitten again – the water must attract the beasties .

Into the SesamoAventura area next, where Tom and I went on Magic Fish, which was really good for a kiddie ride, and we also did El Salto de Blas as it was good fun last time .

We were all done by now, but had a good mooch around Records de Port Aventura on the way out, and the boys got a Dragon Khan mug each (€21 for the two)…

A quick change back at the hotel…

…and we headed down to KFC for tea tonight (we do love a KFC). We got there at 9:15 and ordered a mix of chicken strips, pieces, fries and mash – costing approx. €21…

We had intended to pop down for a quick drink at the Cocktail bar that Jonny at Roadshouse had told us about last night, but we were all shattered so decided to head back to the hotel, stopping at the Simply convenience store on the way...

We got some cans of pop for tomorrow, plus some M&Ms for Tom and a few biccies (€5), and were back to our room by 10:30pm...

I spent an hour getting most of the packing sorted, as we were going home tomorrow . Then had a quick social catch up and wrote some brief notes about our day until midnight.

Edited at 01:00 PM.
HEMANCLOFTY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List