Old 19 Jul 19, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
tink18
Serious Dibber

tink18's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Day 10

Geyser Point

So this was somewhere I’d seen in a few reviews and just for the view alone I knew I wanted to try it. For anyone that doesn’t know, Geyser Point is a quick service in the Wilderness Lodge right on the water and there is a bar in the middle with comfy chairs and tables around under a canopy and they wait on you at the table but it’s only a QS credit. I loved this place. I mean how could you not love it with this view!

I was really in the mood for a cocktail and their menu didn’t disappoint.

I went for a North West Iced Tea

This was sooo yummy but my god it was strong, as you can see there isn’t much Diet Coke in it.

I went for the Bison Cheeseburger no cheese

This was delicious, the burger was cooked perfectly and juicy. The waffle fries were also fantastic, hot and crispy.

Seriously I can’t recommend this place enough.

Credits 2 QS
Total $49.53

Wilderness Lodge Shop

Didn’t have our refillable mugs on us so grabbed two bottles of Diet Coke,

Credits 2 Snacks
Total $7

Chefs De France

This was one my parents had sort of chosen and decided to give it a go too. They’d been earlier in the holiday and raved about it.

Started out with the baguette bread service

This was lovely and warm and crusty.

For mains I got the steak frites, it was cooked a bit less that I liked but not enough to ask for another one. Chips were meh, edible but not great.

For dessert I got the apple tart

This was nice but again I was expecting better.

Overall it was kind of disappointing but I wouldn’t tell people not to go as my parents loved it and had a great experience.

Credits 2 TS
Total $100.57

Karamel Kuche

As the meal was disappointing we stopped off at Karamel Kuche for some snacks to compensate

Got two cookies and two brownies, these are great and definitely perked us up.

Credits 4 Snacks
Total $20.20

Starbucks Trolley Car Cafe

This took ages, everyone one was in for the fireworks and only half open, they seemed quite slow making the drinks as well. I grabbed a very berry tea to go into Fantasmic with me and as always it was delicious but the wait was annoying

Credit 1 Snack
Total $5.64

Day Total
QS: 2
Snacks: 7
TS: 2
Dining plan value $182.95

Running Total
QS: 18/28
Snacks: 32/56
TS: 22/28
Dining Plan Value $1505.31
tink18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List