View Single Post
Old 16 Feb 17, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post

Early park entry through ADRs

OK, so I've read around a few topics on this, and I am still not quite sure I understand the process, in terms of ADRs giving early park entry.

To me, I understand that if you book a Breakfast ADR for a time before the park opens, you will get in to the park early (up to 20 minutes before your ADR).

However, I can't quite work out how that early entry is regulated. I see from some earlier posts that there is a separate entrance, and you are directed to the appropriate restaurant, while the rest of the park is roped off. So, if your ADR is 08:00, you head into the park at 07:40, get your breakfast by 08:30, then exit into the park, and can make your way to rides and be "first" in the queue.

But if you have, say, an 08:45 ADR, can you access the park at 08:25, go straight to a ride to be near the front of the queue, then head for your ADR at 08:45?

As we are not staying at a Disney hotel, I am finding that early ADRs are gone (which I suppose is to be expected), but I have been able to book breakfasts before 09:00, just not long enough beforehand to be able to actually eat breakfast before the park opens to everyone else
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List