View Single Post
Old 22 Oct 18, 05:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
The Boma breakfast buffet does look good. You did really well getting photos of all the food. I'm always a bit self conscious so haven't ever managed to get photos of the buffet. We really should try and get to AKL sometime to try out their restaurants.

We've enjoyed Yak and Yeti QS in the past, but didn't make it this year and it looks like we dodged a bullet. But hey you snuck in a Mickey pretzel so it's not all bad.

I totally agree that the satuli canteen food was really tasty. I don't even remember seeing the prawn option your mum had and that looked lovely. This was another place where I found the whole ordering process a bit stressful with the base, meat and sauce option. I was very conscious there were a lot of people behind us in the queue and so I made snap decisions without really thinking. I might give the mobile ordering a go as that would probably be less stressful as we could take our time and look through the options before ordering.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List