Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Hello all
Sorry am a bit late...busy busy... went for a run after a crazy day at work, then my sister popped round, then had dinner, Matt's just clearing up...phew!
Kim, looked at your piccies, some fab ones there and I loved the playsuit! Deffo going to get one of those! I don't care what Matt says! I think they'll be great in the parks!
Feeling much 'slimmer' today than last week so that's good. Going to have a lolly in a while but that's all. Had a nice parmesan and rocket salad with tortellini for dinner tonight which was nice. Super quick and easy and pretty low cal too.
Liz, Boardwalk and DTD are great in the evenings! As are all the parks! There's absolutely no shortage of things to do! That DVD is a bit dated (Disney haven't updated it in a few years) but still handy! Any help, just shout!
Same with you Yvonne...I had no idea you were planning a wedding somewhere you've never been before! Wowzers! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you!
Kel, hope you get some energy soon my dear. I can't really suggest anything as you have to get up early for work and can't go to bed earlier, but I just hope you are feeling better soon! Planning on Hollywood tomorrow night...working til 6pm but Matt will take Josh to football and will put the dinner in the oven (lasagne) before he leaves so I should be ok to spend 20 mins on that and then have a quickie shower.
Amy, well done on confirming that loss, you're obviously doing something right so keep it up, that's what it's all about, lifestyle change.
About MK, Liz, I'm with the others, it can be pink and fluffy if you make it that way, but the 3 mountains (Big Thunder, Splash and Space) alone are worth a visit! Character greetings are all scheduled in certain spots so you'll only see them if you want to and make an effort to, you can avoid parades by making sure you're in Adventureland/Frontierland/Liberty Square while they'e on, avoid Fantasyland, and that's that...but IMO no trip to Florida is complete without the castle photos!
Yvonne, I've only ever stayed onsite so can't comment about villas/I-Drive but from what others say, even on here, I think Disney property resorts are more 'honeymoony' and you wouldn't regret it if you did stay there! But it's yours and Gordon's moon so you need to choose what's best for you. Lake Buena Vista may be better accommodation options for your honeymoon if you want offsite though, may be something to consider.
Had an email from ATD today, Disney are part donating the tickets so they're not transferrable to other tix but I'll ask one more time if I can get some credit for them on my CO booking instead, not counting on it but worth asking anyway!
Will check in again later! x

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List