View Single Post
Old 22 Aug 19, 11:19 PM  
Link to this Post
johnny1352
Imagineer

johnny1352's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
I do like Halloween, those cold nights dragging your kids round your village dressed up in some random bin bag and a bit of face paint...

But... Do I want to see loads of pumpkins, some hastily erected towers with cobwebs and cables running everywhere on my August holidays in the sun. I don’t think I do.

I have just seen pictures of Universal taken today and it feels more like they are catering for the evening entertainment rather than the day guests. There seems to have been so much temporary stuff put up it’s to the detriment of what the park is.

I don’t think i’m being an old f**t but it’s made me wonder if I want to do Universal at all when we are there next summer.
Universal are getting the parks ready for hhn but all the stuff is not out yet unlike Disney that are already doing Halloween on an evening and have been for the last few days and the parks are decorated to reflect this.

Before long they will be getting the parks Christmas ready in mid summer at this rate