View Single Post
Old 11 May 19, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sarryb View Post
Thanks very much. Is there a reserved area inside for you, or are the doors just opened earlier? I assume the routine is the same for all of the shows? The parade & illuminations have a special viewing area too, right? Do you know if there's seating available in these spaces? Also, do they work the same way? Sorry for all of the questions! X
The wheelchair seats will have reserved on them, but the disabled doors open a few minutes before so you can get a good seat.
For the parade & illuminations only one person is allowed in with the disabled guest but depending how busy it is they sometimes let all 4 of us in it just depends on the cast member & how busy it’ll be. All 4 of us have got in several times but quite a few times it’s just been me with my son. Unfortunately there’s no seating in this area but it’s a really good spot for both, round by IASW where the parade begins is never packed & illuminations is on the left hand side of the hub which is a fab view. Xx

Edited at 10:20 PM.
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List