View Single Post
Old 7 Jul 19, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Some little tweaks and a purchase!
So as is always the way, I have gone back and forth on some of our ADRs...

Would you believe it after all my faffing around to get my Trails End reservation back, I have swapped it out for The Wave at the Contemporary. Again I blame Dr JJ ( ) - plus the menu looked yummy and trying to even out our ratio of buffets to table service meals!
I have also opted to cancel our Flying Fish signature. We have another 2 signatures booked which I am happy with and looking at the menu for FF, there was nothing on it above and beyond my other choices that grabbed me when I scrutinised them
This does mean I can now book 2 meals in its place (method in my madness! ) I have opted for Ale and Compass at the Yacht Club and GF cafe at the Grand Floridian. Am really happy with these choices and menus look great for all of us, so hopefully I am now done in the dining sense
On the purchasing side, I opted for UltraSun and found a special offer on Facethefuture so ended up with these -

Nice little bag and beach ball included too, which will cone in handy for pool days and can use these in December when we go to Fuerteventura too
Can't believe the countdown is almost at 30 days now. We are off to Barmouth in 2 weeks for a few nights with DFIL so will be a nice break (although I am a proper weather jinx and always see rain when we go to Barmouth ). Got some food practice in too having booked meals for every night of our stay...
Hope everyone enjoying their Sunday, thanks for reading and TTFN!
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List