View Single Post
Old 9 Sep 14, 12:59 AM  
Link to this Post
allanahx
Excited about Disney

allanahx's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
A Wedding in Disney or maybe...

So attempting to plan our wedding. We got together on New Year and we was thinking that this would be a good time. The only problem is, we wanted to go to the Dominican Republic for our wedding and its going to cost a lot for people to go. So we thought about early in the year sometime.

Has anyone ever been to a wedding in the Dominican or somewhere similar? If so, was it good? We got engaged there so it is the reason for wanting to return and we know it could be done quite cheaply also. However we also know it can be very expensive depending on the way things work out.

or should we change our destination for our wedding? any ideas? we wanted to fly on to new york or somewhere similar. We also know a lot of people are hoping to save to go to florida in our family and so it may be beneficial to go there.

Any ideas?

I'm really stuck and my other half is just like. Eh, I'll go anywhere and shrugs his shoulders...
Toronto, Detroit and Las VegasMay 2016
Hyatt at MCO, DCL Disney Dream and Disney POR and Lowes Pacific Resort September 2016
Explorers Hotel DLP March 2017
Kryaid DLP December 2017
Sunset Ridge Villa and Miami - the month July 2018
allanahx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List