View Single Post
Old 5 Sep 17, 04:58 AM  
Link to this Post
jakesmum
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by KittyBlackDog View Post
A good first day and well done for holding it together, I'm not that reserved unfortunately (much to DD concerned 😳 distain 😱😂 )
It was so hard! I was a wreck and them three are all 'yeah! Where are the rides woman!' If it had just been me and misery i think i'd have been blubbering everytime i was told to 'have a magical day'

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Had to chuckle at you saying you went to Walmart to buy more rubbish. I can't remember ever going to Walmart for anything we actually needed haha.
I think out of all the numerous shopping trips we've done to Walmart, the only legitimate items we've bought are loo roll, some bread and some ham! Everything else was sweets, crisps, biscuits and macaroni cheese

Originally Posted by debsym62 View Post
Ahh this brought tears to my eyes i know just how you felt.
It was so magical! Misery and I were both really worried it wouldnt be what id built it up to be in my head, but ive spent most of the last ten days in awe and close to tears!