Thread: Deja vu Disney
View Single Post
Old 31 Oct 20, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
DonkeyCentreArf
Very Serious Dibber

We want to go in October 2021 as it is a special occasion for us. I keep looking around but at the moment, I wouldn't risk booking anything even though in theory the worst is that I could lose a deposit.

I certainly wouldn't be booking anything with Virgin at the moment as I fear for their future.

Given the occasion, I also wouldn't want to be paying our all that money for half an experience and would rather wait for a normal holiday in the future. The Disney hotels are so overpriced at the moment for very little in the way of benefits, I'm sad to say it just isn't worthwhile at the moment.
1990 - Quality Inn International - iDrive / 1996 - Grosvenor Hotel Plaza Boulevard / 1997 - Dixie Landings / 1999 - All Star Sports / 2002 - Grosvenor Hotel Plaza Boulevard / 2003 - DLP / 2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter / 2008 - Doubletree Universal / 2009 - Saratoga Springs / 2011 - Bonnet Creek Resort & Vero Beach / 2014 - Bonnet Creek Resort / Oct 2021 - Rescheduled / Feb 2022 - Rescheduled / Oct 2022 HRH & OKW
DonkeyCentreArf is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List